Total time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1-2 servings
- 1/2 fresh or frozen banana
- 1 large peach, chopped with skin on
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 mango, chopped
- about 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1 heaping tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk (I use unsweetened vanilla)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup cold water
- In a blender or food processor, add in all ingredients, and blend until very smooth. If it is too thick, add water or almond milk until desired consistency is reached. Serve immediately.
- This recipe is just a starting off point, feel free to adjust and use whatever fruit you like
- You can add a little bit of honey or agave to sweeten, however I find the fruits natural sweetness to be enough.
- I often add in wheatgrass juice to my smoothies as well.